Here is the upcoming schedule of public meetings:
Monday, December 7th– Planning Commission Meeting (Cancelled) Tuesday, December 22nd– Planning Commission Meeting (Cancelled)
- February 1st – Planning Commission Meeting (Tentative In-Person)
- February 15th – Township Board Meeting (in person/virtual TBD) (See links below)
- February 22nd – 1st Budget Meeting – 6:00 p.m (virtual expected)
- March 11th – Board of Review – 3:00-9:00 p.m.
- March 12th – Board of Review – 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- March 15th – 2nd Budget Meeting – 6:45 p.m.
- March 15th – Township Board Meeting – 7:00 p.m. (in person/virtual TBD) (See links below)
Due to State Mandate, meetings will be virtual unless noted above. Please double check this site as location (in person vs virtual) may change.
Facebook has banned the channel we were attempting to setup and so we will be streaming from a YouTube channel. The link to the YouTube channel for the Maple Grove Township is here.
Once the meeting starts, you will see a “live” feed and you can click on the feed and just start watching.
If you would like to send comments / questions ahead of the meeting OR during the meeting, please send them to MapleGroveTownshipMI@gmail.com or ask them during the live stream. We will read the questions that we receive ahead of time and/or during the meeting during the public comment section.
Thank you for your patience as we integrate this new technology into our process!