Township Hall Rental
Township Hall is located at 17010 Lincoln Rd, New Lothrop, MI 48460 and is available for rental.
***Each use requires a refundable deposit in addition to the rental fee***
6’ rectangular white plastic tables included
Please call the Township offices at 989-845-6155 to inquire about dates available and additional rental information.
Hall Rental Rules
- No decorations are to be hung from the paneling or ceiling using tape, tacks, etc. Please use the wire around the ceiling or use the carpeted area.
- Sweep all floors.
- Mop all floors: wood dance floor mop with the grain mixing: 1 pint of vinegar with warm water. Tile floors use warm water with Pine Sol. (1/4 cup Pine Sol to 1 Gallon of water). Rinse with water. Change water 4 or 5 times.
- Wipe off all the tables and counter tops.
- Clean all bathrooms.
- Clean all coffee pots, if used.
- Clean all stove tops and ovens.
- Pick up all trash in parking lot. Use the township dumpster, located in parking lot in Southwest Corner.
- Turn off all lights when leaving, especially bathrooms.
- Set bar area and dance floor up like diagram shows. Diagrams are hanging on the back of the closet and storage room doors.
- Lock all doors.
- Be sure beer cart is left in bar area. Wash out beer tape drip pan.
- Hang all mops up and ladder if used.
- Clean out floor basin under the kitchen sinks.
- If Kitchen is used, mats must be picked up, sweep, mop and replace.
- Wash out garbage cans and waste baskets.
- Vacuum the rugs in the entrance ways.
- Do not stack more than ten tables on table carts.
If these rules are not followed and/or there is any damage done to the hall, you will lose all or part of your deposit. Thank You.