- Send a check to Maple Grove Township, 17010 Lincoln Rd., New Lothrop, Mi 48460
- Drop off a check in person Mondays and Thursdays from 12 noon – 5:00 p.m.
- Make an online payment 24/7.
Online payments are available for the citizen’s convenience and are available 24 hours a day. Please click on the link below to access the corresponding on-line payment system. If you need instructions please click on the corresponding instruction page below.
Please be advised that if you use a credit card (including a debit card) a 2.65% (minimum $1.00) service fee will be added to your bill. If you pay by e-check a flat/one-time service fee of $2.95 will be added to your bill.
Click below on the appropriate link to make a payment:
- From March thru July – Taxes have to be settled with Saginaw County. They cannot be paid online.
- From July thru September – Summer taxes are due by September 14th (unless deferred).
- From September thru February 14th – Both summer and Winter taxes can be paid online. Winter taxes are due by 02/14 without fees or interest. If you are paying summer taxes after September 14th, please contact the office for your updated amount as interest and fees will apply.
Rental Fees – click here for instructions
Permits – *coming soon*
Miscellaneous – click here for instructions
If you have any questions about this payment, you can contact the AllPaid support line at 888-561-7888. When you see your statement, it will either say “allpaid” or “GovPayNet”. These are the same company, they’ve just recently rebranded to All Paid.