- Send a check to Maple Grove Township, 17010 Lincoln Rd., New Lothrop, Mi 48460
- Drop off a check in person Mondays and Thursdays from 12 noon – 5:00 p.m.
- Make an online payment 24/7.
Online payments are available for the citizen’s convenience and are available 24 hours a day. Please click on the link below to access the corresponding on-line payment system. If you need instructions please click on the corresponding instruction page below.
Please be advised that if you use a credit card (including a debit card) a 2.65% (minimum $1.00) service fee will be added to your bill. If you pay by e-check a flat/one-time service fee of $2.95 will be added to your bill.
Click below on the appropriate link to make a payment:
- From March thru July – Taxes have to be settled with Saginaw County. They cannot be paid online.
- From July thru September – Summer taxes are due by September 14th (unless deferred).
- From September thru February 14th – Both summer and Winter taxes can be paid online. Winter taxes are due by 02/14 without fees or interest. If you are paying summer taxes after September 14th, please contact the office for your updated amount as interest and fees will apply.
If you have any questions about this payment, you can contact the AllPaid support line at 888-561-7888. When you see your statement, it will either say “allpaid” or “GovPayNet”. These are the same company, they’ve just recently rebranded to All Paid.