Useful Forms:

Ordinance Violation
Property Update

Building and Land Division Process:

Land Division Permit

How to Apply for a Permit

Farmland Agreement Information:

MDAR – Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development

Flood Insurance Rate Map

FEMA – Flood Hazzard Data

Consumer Tip:

Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC) has provided information for filing a Cable Complaint. Here are the fliers we’ve received and the information for filing a complaint:

Michigan Public Service Commission
Attn: Video Franchising
PO Box 30221
Lansing, MI 48909

Phone: 800.292.9555
Fax: 517.284.8200

MPSC – Michigan Public Service Commission

Saginaw County

There are several projects going on throughout Maple Grove Township.  All information on these projects are listed on the Saginaw County website.

Saginaw County Drain Commission

Drain Commission Projects

Questions/Concerns should be directed to Brian Wendling:

Public Works Commissioner
111 S. Michigan Ave.
Saginaw, MI 48602
Phone: (989) 790-5258
email:[email protected]

Useful Links:

Michigan Voter Information Center
Mid Michigan Waste Authority
New Lothrop Area Public Schools
Saginaw County Mosquito Abatement Commission
Saginaw Area GIS Authority
Saginaw County
Saginaw County Clerk
Saginaw County Treasurer
Saginaw County Dog License Form