Saginaw County 9-1-1 Central Dispatch serves as the vital link between the citizens and the public safety agencies in Saginaw County. Our mission is to serve all of Saginaw County’s citizens and visitors by providing prompt, accurate and reliable access to the County’s public safety agencies: thus making Saginaw County a safer community in which to live, work and visit.
- This system may be used in the event of an incident that threatens harm to life and/or property or is deemed hazardous by emergency personnel.
- To register, visit www.saginawcounty911.com and complete the self registration form.
- If you do not have web access, contact your local city/township/village office or call 1-877-670-3330 for registration assistance.
- All personal information entered in to the self registration database will remain confidential.
- Only portions of the database, not the entire contact list, will be tested the first Wednesday of every month at noon.
- For more information visit: www.saginawcounty911.com