Policy of accessibility for the Maple Grove Township Assessment Department to taxpayers of Maple Grove Township
- The Maple Grove Township Assessor, Heather MacDermaid, is available by phone at 810-750-1660 or email at Legacyassessing@gmail.com.
- An estimated response time for taxpayer’s inquiries submitted under #1 above will be within 7 business days.
- A taxpayer wishing to arrange an in-person meeting with the Assessment Department can contact the Assessor’s Office at 810-750-1660 or Legacyassessing@gmail.com
- Computerized assessment records are available by contacting the Assessor’s Office at 810-750-1660 or Legacyassessing@gmail.com. Requests for significant amounts of information may be subject to Maple Grove Township’s Freedom of Information Act Policy. Requests for the inspection of physical assessment cards should be made to the Maple Grove Township Offices at 989-845-6155. The Township’s office hours are Monday and Thursday from 12:00-5:00 pm.
- Taxpayers wishing to dispute their assessment, taxable value or classification must protest to the March Board of Review. There is no process to informally hear and resolve disputes prior to the March Board of Review.