MMWA is pleased to announce the schedule for its 2021 Special Waste Drop Off Season.
Beginning in May, Mid Michigan Waste Authority plans to offer six all in one drop off days for household problem wastes, including paint, electronics, and hazardous waste, as well as two document shredding events. The program will run from May through October and is free to residents of Saginaw County, Bethany Township, Village of Breckenridge, and Wheeler Township. The events cannot accept waste from businesses, farms, schools, or non-profit organizations. Once again, appointments are required.
All in one electronic, paint and hazardous waste events are scheduled for:
- Saturday, May 8th from 8 am – 12 pm
- Saturday, June 19th from 8 am – 12 pm
- Saturday, July 17th from 8 am – 12 pm
- Saturday, August 7th from 8 am – 12 pm
- Saturday, September 18th from 8 am – 12 pm
- Tuesday, September 21st from 2 pm – 6 pm
MMWA will also be holding two shred events on
- Thursday, May 20th from 2 pm – 6 pm
- Tuesday, October 5th from 2 pm – 6 pm
These feel good events are popular and can fill up fast. See this attached PDF flyer for more information.