This will be a very busy election year. Maple Grove has adopted a permanent Absentee Voter (AV) list. All you need to do is call the office at 989.845.6155 and ask to be placed on the list. For all elections we will mail you an absentee application. Once you receive that, just fill it out and return it to our office. We will then mail you the ballot when they are ready, so you can avoid the lines and vote in your own home. Send the ballot back to us and your done!
Maple Grove Township is here to give some helpful tips.
Dates to keep in mind:
- March 10, 2020 – Presidential Primary
- August 4, 2020 – State Primary
- November 3, 2020 – State General Election
For the March 10, 2020 – Presidential Primary you will have to declare if you are voting Republican, Democratic or just the Proposals only.
There are several ballot proposals this election:
- Saginaw Count Parks & Recreation Renewal – Proposal (20-1)
- Saginaw County Event Center Renewal – Increase Proposal (20-2)
- Michigan Sate University Extension – New Proposal (20-3)
- Chesaning Union Schools Sinking Fund Millage Proposal (for Chesaning Residents only)
To see what your ballot will have on it, go to https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us/ . Click on View Ballots By Precinct and fill in your appropriate information. You will also be able to read the full text of the proposals on this website.
If you have any questions or would like to receive an absentee voter (AV) ballot, please call us at 989.845.6155.